Min. Cash Required: $100,000.00
Stop by, dig on the music and enjoy our man-cave of a barbershop!
The first Diesel Barbershop opened in 2011 in San Antonio, TX. It's the modern-day version of the vintage corner barbershop, and appeals to what today's customers want in a haircut experience: Awesome barbershop with a Real Man-Cave feel!
In short, a barbershop with high quality haircuts, shaves, beard trims, coloring of gray hair, shoulder massages, eyebrow waxing and awesome products. All services completed while having a beverage.
Who is Diesel's target audience? Diesel customers are male, 17 to 65 years old. Diesel also cuts boys hair.
Diesel customers are looking for a place where they can relax, have a beverage, while getting their haircut and a shave.
Free from the drama that sometimes comes with beauty salons or the quick hair-care chains. They are also looking for a more masculine atmosphere where they're free to talk sports or whatever their interests are with their barber or other customers. Diesel is fueled by its wonderful return on investment. The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) shows all the details.
Why Our Franchise?
- Single and multi-shop franchise offerings.
- Area Representative (Master Type) territories available.
- Semi-Absentee business model for the owner (part-time).
- Average Total single shop investment is $350,000 (includes working capital).
- Very recession resistant customer and technology proof business.
- Average ticket is double of value oriented haircut chains.