Min. Cash Required: $100,000.00
Committed to providing quality service at a fair price.
All Pro Cleaning Systems, a full service commercial cleaning company has an extensive client list in the Greater Lowell Area. We service commercial, industrial, institutional, municipal, clean room, laboratory and retail facilities throughout the area.
Our services are available daily, weekly or monthly. We offer everything from general maintenance cleaning to floor stripping and anything you need in between. Of course, we also employ our green cleaning techniques when cleaning to better serve our customers and the environment.
If you're worried about opening your own commercial cleaning services business because you lack experience in cleaning, or have never owned your own franchise before, keep in mind that prior experience is not necessary for our model. Most of our franchisees have never worked in the commercial cleaning industry before, nor owned their own business.
However, we do expect our franchisees to possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to learn about a new industry, follow a proven system and work in a team environment.
Why Our Franchise?
We provide training in a variety of areas so you can hit the ground running when you open your All Pro Cleaning franchise. Here's a list of what we'll teach you.
- How to set appointments with potential customers.
- Preparing a detailed proposal.
- Successfully signing and securing new customers.
- Advertising to find and sign Service Provider (independent contractors), who will be performing the services for your customer accounts.
- Hiring and training an Appointment Setter/Sales Assistant to set First Visit Appointments for you with potential customers.
- Hiring a Facility Services Manager who has industry cleaning experience, to help with doing walkthroughs with service providers who will be cleaning the customer accounts, as well as performing other customer service duties.
- Hiring a Facility Services Manager who has industry experience, and will be doing walkthroughs with Service Providers in your new customer accounts and will be the main contact person with your customers.
- Hiring and managing an Outside Sales Executive when you are ready to start scaling the business faster.
- Financial Management.
In addition to our training services, we also supply everything you need to succeed, from marketing campaigns to administrative support. Our materials are designed to maximize the management and operation of your business, and address any obstacles you may encounter along the way. While we do what we can to equip you for success, ultimately your success depends entirely on your commitment to working hard and providing outstanding customer service.