Min. Cash Required: $20,000.00
Para Nuestra Gente.
As the nation's First and Only Latino Franchise of Tax Centers in America it proudly serves the needs of the Latino Community with respect to tax preparation, tax related needs and financial products and services.
Starting with the members of the executive team and their 32+ years of experience in the tax industry and continuing on to the Tax Center Owners and preparers within the System, the System takes pride in the fact that all Tax Professionals working within the System have been properly trained and certified by IRS standards, and are compliant-current on industry adjustments.
With a strong belief in customer service and the utilization of cutting edge technology, Los Taxes is positioned to service the needs of the rapidly expanding Latino Community now, and in the future.
Build your dream business in a market that is rapidly growing and shows no sign of slowing.
As tax guidelines are continually being modified the need for the use of a Tax Professional increases. Quite simply, the Tax Industry is positioned for continued growth in years to come.
Why Our Franchise?
- More than 240,000,000 individual tax returns are filed each year
- 56% of individual tax returns filed are filed by paid preparers
- More than 120,000,000 individual tax returns filed in a year receive tax refunds
- The average individual tax refund received was $2,872.00
- 27,900,000 individual returns received Earned Income Tax Credit
- Individual Tax Return Filing is increasing by at least 1% per year
No one can guarantee success but when a franchise company supplies you with the tools and knowledge, all you need to do is follow the system.
Franchises provide a stable foundation and guidance:
- Franchises are a proven business model.
- They have established brand identity, effective marketing, and consumer research.
- You will have access to business reports and key performance indicators.
- As part of a franchise, you will have the experience and knowledge of the franchisor backing you up.
As a Los Taxes Tax Center Owner you are part of a "family" of Tax Professionals who together serve the community with honesty and integrity, utilizing tools to operate their businesses within the ever-changing guidelines of the industry.