Min. Cash Required: $160,000.00
Eat. Energize. Overview
While working in New York City for fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, Matthew Corrin was inspired by "mom-and-pop" delis with fresh food but lackluster branding & service. He sought to "add magic to the fresh food business" & brand the commodity of fresh food not unlike Starbucks branded the coffee bean. In 2005, he founded Freshii.
The Idea? To create a model that was scalable, branded & would improve the way people eat around the world. Now? Freshii operates hundreds of locations in cities and countries around the world.
Eat. Energize. That's the Freshii mantra. Since opening in 2005, Freshii has been on a mission to change the way the world eats. By making superfoods like kale and quinoa convenient and affordable for every citizen of the world, while continuing to introduce the latest culinary health trends, Freshii is truly redefining the fast-casual space. With hundreds of restaurants in cities, countries, college campuses and airports around the globe, the brand is growing at a speed faster than any other restaurant in the world.
Why Our Franchise?
Our team has worked extremely hard to create a system for Freshii that can be easily scaled and replicated across the nation. We have addressed all areas of the Freshii business model – site selection, supply chain, cost control, build-out timing, marketing and buzz creation - to ensure that each market across the country can be easily opened, rapidly grown, and successfully and profitably operated. Our goal is to expand throughout the country by teaming with passionate partners who share in our mission to establish Freshii as the most convenient destination for healthy meals and snacks, served quickly while maintaining the highest quality of service and style.
You will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems