Min. Cash Required: $100,000.00
Quality Through Simplicity
Yang's Braised Chicken Rice opened its first restaurant in Ji Nan, Shandong Province of China in 2011 and has since franchised more than 6,000 locations across China, Australia, Japan and Singapore, with its first U.S. location opening in Tustin, California in September of 2017.
The brand's innovative single-item menu is rooted in tradition and has developed a loyal international fan base.
With a focus on quality through simplicity, Yang's is committed to the extraordinary flavor of its ingredients, starting with the signature, proprietary sauce used at all locations.
We aspire to be the dish of choice for the young at heart and the young of age. With our home-cooked, taste-of-childhood flavors, we hope to transport our guests to their family dinner table.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Enthusiastic to start their own Yang's Braised Chicken establishment
- Dedicated to operational excellence
- Committed to high-quality service and sales performance
- Capable of meeting our financial requirements
A franchise development specialist will schedule an introductory call to learn more about you and our business opportunity.
Why Our Franchise?
- Innovative single-item menu
- Easy-to-operate business model
- No prior restaurant management experience needed
- Minimal staffing requirements
- Consistent taste worldwide
- Minimum inventory control
- Comprehensive supply chain ensures quality
- Easily Mixed Fresh and delicious ingredients
- Simple choices of flavor: Regular, Authentic and Spicy
- Value-based menu
- Comfort food that reminds you of home
- Caters to broad range of customer base
- Real Estate/Site Selection
- Store Build-out/Construction
- Training Systems
- Operational Support
- Recipe and Menu
- Marketing and Brand Building
- Vendor and Equipment Selection
- Pre-opening/Grand Opening Support
- Ongoing Business Consulting