Min. Cash Required: $148,445.00
Clothes & Shoes Recycling Bins
The Clothes BinŽ mission is to help people reach their entrepreneurial dream of business ownership through a simple and part-time franchise system that promotes environmental stewardship, stimulates the economy and provides a source of clothes, shoes and textiles to those in need in the United States and throughout the world.
This affordable franchise offers a flexible work schedule, low overhead and competitive margins, making it the ideal opportunity for veterans, firemen, teachers, entrepreneurs, part-time workers and anyone looking for a hands-on business.
The part-time nature and flexibility of owning and operating a Clothes BinŽ franchise also makes it a great fit for existing franchisees in other systems who are looking to diversify and expand their interests into another industry.
Clothes BinŽ compliments your other franchises or part-time job. The flexibility of the Clothes BinŽ franchise makes this the perfect opportunity for individuals who own other franchises, are looking to capitalize on their free time or supplement their part-time job or profession.
Why Our Franchise?
- Open 24 hours a day. Bins act like cash machines by making money while you sleep.
- Help others do their part for the environment. Your Clothes BinŽ franchise will play an important part in keeping clothes and textiles out of your local landfills.
- No sales experience needed. The BinŽ does all of the selling by compelling your customers to fill the bins. Simply place each bin in a convenient location and your customers will do the rest.
- Consistent sales. Our Clothes BinŽ Corporate Buy Back Program provides an option for the Company to purchase your collected clothes, shoes and textiles at wholesale prices
Mr. Douglas brings 30-years of experience in the textile industry including the collection of goods, ownership of multi-unit thrift locations, wholesale distribution and brokerage of goods both nationally and internationally. He is experienced in creating and running private companies, as well as taking private companies public.
- At-home online training on our Bin Location Information Program (BLIP) Software and System; General Overview of Franchise Operations; Telephone Assistance on Securing Locations
- Visiting Potential Sites to Secure Bin Locations
- Bin Inspections, Loading, Unloading, Placement and Delivery
- Placement and Delivery, and Operational Training; Training on Collection from Bins
You're looking to be a part of an experienced team of industry professionals by joining a franchise system with a proven concept. That's why we created a strong franchisee support program backed by state-of-the-art technology and our Clothes BinŽ Corporate Buy Back Program, so that the items you collect are easier to monetize.