Min. Cash Required: $96,900.00
Kentuckiana's source for Total Property Protection.
We are the only full service pest control company serving the Louisville, KY, and Southern Indiana market. This means that whatever your pest problem.
From ants, bed bugs, and cockroaches to termites; even animals like raccoons, squirrels, and snakes to birds and bats.we can custom tailor a solution for you.
Black Diamond is a distinguished name in the industry and a memorable name in the community.
It is protected by trademark and carries the heritage of over 75 years of service and the recognition as one of the top 100 names in Pest Control.
Why Our Franchise?
Mentorship from Our CEO
Many franchisers provide corporate liaisons with little to no pest control company ownership experience as the main point of contact; however, our CEO, Keith Duncan, Jr., is available to franchisees 24/7 via direct line to offer guidance.
Exclusive Business Resources
We strive to provide our franchisees with everything needed to run a professional organization including:
Training, Training, and More Training
- A full-time professional marketing team available for design and strategy.
- Reduced cost marketing materials production (15-30% savings on average).
- Website design and hosting.
- Social media management.
- Software and technology from our in-house development team.
- Feature-rich business phone system set-up at a fraction of typical costs.
- Technical and business support services.
- Well developed policies and procedures that help in maintaining organizational standards during periods of rapid growth.
- OSHA-compliant policies designed to protect you and your employees.
We ensure that all of our franchisees have the hands-on training needed to implement Black Diamond's pest control methods and product choices. This training is essential for acquiring and keeping long-term, satisfied customers. We also offer hands-on training experiences for your employees.
Reduced Business Costs
Given our buying power and in-house development, we are able to provide many pest control business necessities at reduced costs. Some of these include:
- Technology/office equipment.
- Marketing materials.