Min. Cash Required: $347,029.00
Play Dog, Speak Dog, Be Dog at The Bark
Since 1997 Central Bark Doggy Day Care locations have grown to accommodate the increasing number of people who realized dogs need regular amounts of social interaction. As one of the nation's largest networks of doggy daycares, we understand life gets busy.
Each Central Bark Doggy Day Care location has a team of professionally trained staff members who understand dogs are more than just pets, but friends that are part of your family. We take pride in treating each and every dog as if they were our own, while creating a personalized experience for each unique personality.
Americans really love their pets. According to a national survey, 63 percent of pet owners say "I love you" at least once a day to their pets and 83 percent refer to themselves as their pet's mom and dad.
All of this is fueled by a couple of very specific trends that do not seem to be changing – increased pet ownership and the trend of pet humanization.
Central Bark Doggy Day Care takes the approach of offering franchisees a fully-integrated, proven and successful business model managed by a team of business and marketing experts in dog day care and related industries. In addition to working with licensed veterinarians to approve and support the company's systems, Central Bark also offers volume purchasing power due to its over 20 years of experience in the doggy day care business.
Why Our Franchise?
With over 2 million total dog visits to the Central Bark Doggy Day Care system and as the pioneer in creating the "UnKennel" franchise concept, the company has developed multiple streams of revenue, which includes grooming to training and retail ensuring that business is not limited to only day care and sleepovers. Maintaining consistency and continuity of care creates not only a home away from home for the dogs, but the safest possible social environment.
Central Bark offers franchisees an unparalleled level of ongoing support, which includes:
- Ongoing and continued measuring and research to always look to maximizing existing while looking to continually develop new ideas, techniques, products and services, increase customer awareness and drive revenue growth in order to enhance the Central Bark® brand
- Focusing extensively on individual unit and system economics and operational practices, takes guesswork out of managing costs and delivering a quality product that makes business and financial sense for your location and the Central Bark Doggy Day Care Brand
- A robust and synergistic targeted marketing program, for a strong brand image, revenue growth advertising, public relations efforts and social media
- Tools for managing the details of franchisee ownership including state-of-the-art systems, programs, processes, procedures and technology, while still offering the personal touch and customer service.that Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise locations are known for
- Proactively identifying the obstacles you face so you'll be better prepared to avoid them, address them and/or overcome them