Min. Cash Required: $109,600.00
A Healthy Home starts from the Ground Up.
Our company was built with the customer in mind. We focus on repairing your home without hurting your wallet, providing you the peace of mind necessary to live in your home. As licensed contractors, our expertise in structural repair and moisture remediation helps us identify what repairs are needed to get your problem resolved.
Our experience comes from previously working in the termite industry, building custom homes and hours upon hours renovating old and new homes.
Our employees have crawled miles and miles for our customers providing custom, necessary repairs for living in your home, purchasing a home or selling a home.
Through streamlined focus, dedication to customer service, and by treating our team members like family, we have grown the Crawlspace Medic business to multiple locations – and now are seeking qualified franchise owners to join our family. As part of our team, you will provide customized solutions to clients for professional crawlspace inspection and repair services. By doing this you will improve indoor air quality, energy consumption, and secure the structural integrity of your clients' homes and buildings – all while backed by our business model and extensive support system.
Why Our Franchise?
We are committed to sharing our extensive industry knowledge with our franchise owners. Whether you're starting your Crawlspace Medic franchise from the ground up, or supplementing your current business base, you will have a full range of tools and resources available to you:
- Start-up guidance: including help with determining your territory size based on number of homes with crawlspaces, social demographics, and selecting and building-out your office-warehouse space.
- A comprehensive pre-opening training program: covering the important aspects of establishing and operating a Crawlspace Medic business.
- Vendor relationships: providing access to established key suppliers, for inspection, remediation equipment and other essential business tools.
- Confidential operations manual: detailing the specifications, standards, and operating procedures to properly run a Crawlspace Medic franchise.
- Local marketing and advertising support: including local client marketing, referral network building strategies, as well as, presence on our corporate website.
- Ongoing support: including direct access to the CSM franchise team, ongoing training, on-site visits to discuss business operations, and remote assistance via phone and webinar.