Click smaller images to set as main image.
Click main image to enlarge for detailed viewing.
Move your cursor over the
smaller images to view as main image
Min. Cash Required: $70,640.00
The HandyPro Difference
With over 21 years of experience we have both the skills and expertise you need for those remodeling and repair projects at your business or around the house.
We not only provide superior work, but excellent customer service comes standard with every project. We pride ourselves in keeping our promises and ensuring every client experience is remarkable.
A Recession Resistant Opportunity for Your Residential and Commercial maintenance and modification Business is Growing.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Residential & Commercial Repair Market Continues to Grow
- Founder is Certified Aging in Place Specialist, CAPS
- 87% of older homeowners prefer to live at home (AARP)
- Over 75 million Americans are reaching retirement age
Why Our Franchise?
- Good People Skills
- Values Excellent Client Service
- Coach-able and Team Player
- Committed to Business and Personal Growth
- Good Networker
- Net Worth Requirement $200,000
- Liquid Capital Requirement $30,000 before Financing
HandyPro is a Fresh Approach to a Familiar Business.
- Executive Model
- No Home Modification or Handyman Experience Necessary
- Call Center Schedules your Craftsman for You
- Combination of Specialized Employees and Sub-Contractors
- Unparalleled Franchise Support
- Strong Marketing Support
- Strong Earnings Claim HP Company Store Approx 1M Annual Sales
- Proven Craftsman Recruitment and Support
Is this your franchise and you want to make changes to your profile? Click here
- Home Services
- Home Repair
- HandyPro Intl.
- Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Google+
- Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia
- HandyPro Franchise
- Not Available
- 22500 Orchard Lake Rd. Farmington, MI 48336
- Keith Paul
- Yes, through a third party
- Yes, over 37 hours