Min. Cash Required: $88,160.00
Reliability – Professionalism – Quality – Price
Founded in 2012 by owner Jonathan Orcutt, Driven Landscapes has quickly become a leading landscaping company in Southeastern Massachusetts. Our intent from the beginning was to bring a professional and reliable presence to the landscaping industry.
The Driven Landscapes business model is designed so that it can start as a home-based operation – all you need is storage space for your equipment and parking for your vehicle. It's a low cost, flexible option while you're starting up. As you grow your landscaping business, you'll move to a bigger, dedicated space. The Driven Landscapes business model is all designed to help you minimize labor costs, reduce overhead, and remain agile as the business evolves.
Why Our Franchise?
Growing beyond a certain point requires a greater level of organization and efficiency. Driven landscapes will provide systems for everything: marketing; sales; scheduling; route-planning; hiring; training; purchasing; customer service and more.
- Systems allow you to anticipate opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Systems give you warnings about problems and help you avoid them.
- Systems let you focus on building your business so you get off to a fast, strong start.
Dealing with clients and employees can sometimes be pretty tricky. Without ongoing support, it's easy to waste time solving problems that others already know how to solve or, better yet, avoid. Being able to lean on an experienced team, that's already overcome the same hurdles, makes a huge difference.
With our ongoing support, you'll handle client and employee issues with ease.
- We'll show you how to turn unhappy customers into your most loyal supporters.
- We'll help you build a solid team of landscaping professionals, crew leaders, managers, and admin staff.
- We'll be available to support you every step of the way. At Driven Landscapes, we want to provide the resource that we were missing when we first started.
We'll show you how to grow from one crew to two; from two crews to four; from four crews to eight, and beyond. Along the way, we'll advise you on the times to bring in office help and field managers. With the right tools, systems, and people in place, you'll have the infrastructure to handle constantly increasing amounts of paying work.
Our investment in your success
We plan to work with you closely for years to come, and very closely for at least the first year. We've invested a lot of time and money putting together a program so that you can duplicate our success. We're prepared to invest a lot of time coaching you, answering your questions, and supporting you in any way you need. We're committed to helping you start faster and grow bigger than the other guys.