Min. Cash Required: $172,475.00
We Make Money One Buck At A Time.
Just-A-Buck Licensing, Inc., headquartered in New Windsor, New York, support a chain of franchised and company-owned dollar stores with locations throughout the eastern United States. The first store opened in Poughkeepsie in 1988. The company became eligible to sell franchises in 1992.
Merchandising, display, and the fact that so many of our stores are owned by franchisees eager to make their businesses grow. Through the years, Just-A-Buck has controlled its growth. We are just the right size – large enough for volume discounts, yet small enough to purchase smaller lot sizes, which often contain items of the greatest value. Our first franchisee now owns five franchises. Another franchisee purchased a second location only three weeks after buying the first.
Just-A-Buck is a recipient of the Blue Chip Enterprise Award, which recognizes small businesses that have effectively used resources to create opportunities. The award is co-sponsored by MassMutual, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Nation's Business Magazine, and the television news program, "First Business."
Why Our Franchise?
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance.
- Store design and layout assistance.
- Fixture and material specifications.
- Inventory and display planning.
- Classroom and on-the-job training.
- On-site management and staff instructions prior to opening.
- Records management.
- Ongoing communications.
- Special programs.
Start-Up and Ongoing Support
- Grand opening and seasonal advertising programs.
- Customer awareness marketing programs.
- Volume building programs.
- Opening assistance.
- Consultation in establishing operating budgets.
- Sales forecasts and merchandise planning.
- Financial management systems.
- Comprehensive operations manuals.
- Periodic visits.