Min. Cash Required: $30,000.00
Consistent. Caring. Committed.
Start looking around at other franchise cleaning services and you'll notice: they all say (and do) pretty much the same thing. So there's no clear cut way to make a choice between them.
But not Maid Brigade. We are the only brand in the franchise cleaning services industry that has developed a distinct and meaningful unique selling proposition. That's because Maid Brigade conducts market research regularly to understand what consumers really want and hones our concept to meet that demand.
A brand's stability translates to industry experience. Maid Brigade has been in the franchise cleaning services business since 1985. We have developed the science and systems to maintain a unique competitive position as the Cleaning for Health expertise.
Our People Shine
Did you know that 80% of consumers will boycott or avoid businesses that don't offer a livable wage and a safe working environment? More good news.
Maid Brigade knows the success we have built would not be possible without our stellar employees. That is why we hold them up for the reason we are different.
Our people shine. And we've put systems in place to aide franchisees in employee orientation and development so that we can attract and develop the best talent in any market we serve.
Why Our Franchise?
We've honed our skills at business coaching and mentoring over the last 30 years for franchise cleaning services. And the continuity of our Home Office support team is bar none.
The Home Office team has a collective longevity of 179 years with Maid Brigade, and 14.9 years on average.
The business support we provide our franchise cleaning services owners in marketing, operations, and personnel includes:
- Two full weeks of executive and field training before opening each new franchise using classroom, practicum and teleseminar formats.
- Regional meetings throughout the US.
- Annual convention in July
- Mentoring system pairing each Maid Brigade start-up with a currently successful peer who has been in our system at least 10 years.
- Franchise Advocacy and Ad Councils, comprised of franchisees elected by their peers, advise the home office team about opportunities, concerns, ideas and requests coming from our franchise owners.
- Proprietary software designed by our franchisees streamlines and manages all functions related to our industry and provides advanced reporting capabilities.
- A state of the art intranet offers business analytics and comparative reporting, training materials, marketing library, interactive tools for real-time collaboration and other resources.
- Consumer website gets over 90,000 consumer hits per month through sophisticated search engine optimization and marketing, immediately funneling leads to each location.
- National Sales Center provides professional, dedicated sales support handling all leads or overflow leads, so our franchisees can focus on employee development and customer satisfaction.