Min. Cash Required: $42,000.00
Infuse Every Day With Local Flavor.Overview
Moxie Java was founded by John Roberts and Chris Minion – a couple of guys who with a small obsession with great coffee. The first Moxie Java coffeehouse opened in 1988 on 6th and Main in Old Boise – before the 'Green Mermaid' came to town.
The coffeehouse was a hit, and before you know it, Moxie Java's were popping up everywhere in the Treasure Valley. Now Moxie Java coffeehouses stretch from Idaho to Minnesota (and an outpost in South Carolina!).
The key to Moxie Java's success is two-fold: our guests love our coffees, and our franchisees create wonderful places for guests to relax, work, and socialize.
Moxie Java not only offers you the opportunity to be affiliated with established and beloved brand, but the opportunity to own a business which reflects your personality, character and dreams.
Unlike many major coffeehouse and QSR concepts, we don't want 'cookie-cutter' coffeehouses. Your Moxie Java concept can truly become a reflection of you and the neighborhood.
Why Our Franchise?
In addition to a terrific brand and excellent coffees, beverages and food, Moxie Java offers franchisees extensive support to success:
- We provide support with build out when necessary.
- You will be given an equipment list with proven equipment that will work well in a busy coffee shop.
- We will provide detailed, proven lists of startup smallwares you will need.
- Moxie Java has opening orders already worked out for new stores. No need to stress about what to buy beforehand.
- You will receive proven menu layouts and menu items.
- We will provide detail lists of vendors to contact and set up accounts with before opening (milk, credit card services, etc).
- Pre-training at Moxie Java's corporate location for managers and supervisors. Continued management training on-site and/or an existing Moxie Java.
- Provide Barista training manuals for all employees, plus a detailed Operation Manual for the owner.
- Onsite comprehensive training for all employees before the store opens (covering beverage menu, equipment maintenance, store layout, guest service and proper ordering).
- Ongoing site visits to ensure the quality of the brand is being maintained.
- Follow up training as needed.
- And more.