Min. Cash Required: $40,000.00
Since Scramblers began franchising in 2005, the brand has grown to 27 stores throughout the Upper Midwest. More than 10 years after we launched our proven business model, Scramblers remains driven by visionary leadership, a commitment to making every customer a regular and to a culture that seeks to ensure our franchise owners are profitable. We are dedicated to supporting our franchisees through every step of their journey to become successful small business owners in their communities.
"We understand the role of a franchisor comes with significant responsibilities," says Shain Buerk, President, and co-founder of the Scramblers' brands, Scramblers, and City Egg. "Our goal is to help franchisees be successful and ensure that our franchise team equips them with the training and tools they will need to be profitable. Our franchisees invest real money, real heart, and real soul. In return, we provide the guidance to thrive in their business and their communities while providing a great work-life balance."
Why Our Franchise?
We provide fresh ingredients. We crack eggs right from the shell every day and shred our specialty cheese blend! Our pancake batter is made from scratch daily and our coffee is our proprietary blend. These labors of love help give our food that flavor you just can't get anywhere else. Well, except maybe your own kitchen!
- Preferred product mix for business meetings and power breakfasts
- Top of mind awareness for the exclusivity of the breakfast/lunch day concept
- Carry-out menus and bulk sales menus for offices and groups
- Extensive and high-quality full lunch menu, allowing tremendous growth opportunity to build on the established breakfast base and a competitive edge in the lunch market
- Tremendous potential for evening opportunities, including parties, banquets, and facility rental ability to offer private banquet dinners for groups of 25-200 people that provides you with an additional potential revenue stream
- Single shift labor scheduling