Min. Cash Required: $175,000.00
Desserterie & Bar! Overview
What would you do with your day if you didn't need to earn money? "I'd bake desserts" was Lacey Doherty's answer to that question in the fall of 2010. That was the seed of an idea that became The Middle Spoon Desserterie & Bar. Fresh desserts made daily, from scratch, with love, just like your grandmother would make.
We then applied the same approach towards the cocktail menu, fresh squeezed juices, with fresh herbs and homemade syrups, taking the time to make drinks in proper traditional style, has earned us a name as a go to place for cocktails. We then expanded our food offering to include light fare such as soups, salads, sandwiches with quality and taste always at the forefront of our mind. Perfect for a nice lunch or light dinner. Our atmosphere makes people want to stay for hours and plan their next visit shortly after they leave. A spot where you could relax around a few couches with friends or find a nice private corner while on a date.
Opening the doors in July of 2011 The Middle Spoon has been very well received, using fresh local ingredients and changing their menu with the seasons. Now we're expanding across North America and will hopefully coming to your neighbourhood soon. Great desserts, awesome drinks, amazing décor, bring some friends and we think you've found the recipe for a perfect evening.
Why Our Franchise?
- Proprietary, craft cocktails and drinks.
- Unique and custom desert menu items and recipes.
- POS technology and operating procedures providing for smooth day to day operating model.
- Employee and staff support, training and management systems
- Marketing, branding and business development strategies that get customers in the door.
- Owner operated corporate location – passion and commitment from a leadership team with decades of experience building businesses.