Min. Cash Required: $975,242.00
A Bar • A Party • An Institution
We are a highly innovative chain of Daiquiri Bar/Restaurants dedicated to serving great tasting frozen daiquiris with an honest portion of alcohol at fair prices in popular locations. We serve a variety of exotic as well as classic frozen daiquiris and we are always working on exciting new flavors to keep things interesting. We take pride in our menu featuring outstanding appetizers and unique entrees.
We provide a fun, safe environment for our guests by employing a talented, well-trained, and highly motivated staff. Our friendly employees are always happy to assist our guests. Great food, great drinks, great people and an awesome time: that's what we're about.
Our goal was to exceed our guests' expectation of a bar and a party, and to become an institution. We have surpassed our goal and are now a world-renowned institution serving the world's greatest frozen daiquiris.
Since opening in 1990, Wet Willie's Daiquiri Bar/Restaurants have served guests and provided internet retail sales to customers from all 50 states and numerous foreign countries.
Wet Willie's is a concept that has developed strong brand recognition and has a twenty-four year track record.
Our system is simple and efficient. Keeping things simple and keeping things moving is the cornerstone of the Wet Willie's system. Bartenders are able to produce any drink offered with the pull of a lever or the twist of a cap, and therefore it is not necessary for our bartenders to be mixologists. The system also allows for simple and precise inventory control.
Why Our Franchise?
Before opening your Wet Willie's, you, your Operating Principal and your Manager must complete, to our satisfaction, an 8-week initial training program we conduct. You, your Operating Principal and your Manager must have successfully completed all state and local required food hygiene and sanitation training as well as having completed a certified course for responsible alcohol service before attending our training program.
We will provide up to 10 days of on-site training for all of your other full and part-time hourly employees and members of your staff. We will not charge you a fee for the training of your first Manager and your initial staff. We may charge you a fee for any additional required or optional training and training for subsequent staff. All training will be provided at a location we designate. You must pay for your employees' travel expenses and room, board, wages and insurance during training.
The initial training program for you, your Operating Principal and your Manager, which lasts 8 weeks, is conducted at our headquarters located in Savannah, Georgia or at a different location if you and we agree on it. Our training program is overseen by William Dickinson whose experience is listed in Item 2 of this disclosure document. Any other individuals involved in the training program will have at least one year of experience in the subject they teach.
After you open your Wet Willie's, we will provide the following assistance and services to you:
- Our staff will be accessible to you and your staff for consultation by telephone, fax, written communication, e-mail and other forms of electronic communication.
- We will visit your Wet Willie's location from time to time to conduct quality reviews and to consult with the staff regarding Standards of Quality and Performance Compliance.
- We will host refresher training sessions for franchisees at franchisee conferences and conventions.
- We will develop and provide additions and supplements to the Operations Manual as they become available
- Marketing materials
- Operation of a Brand Fund
- Access to our intranet site
- Hosting a web page for you on our website.
- Evaluation of proposed modifications to our approved suppliers and products.
- Access to our approved supplier network and the ability to take advantage of our buying power.