Min. Cash Required: $112,997.00
Your new body starts here.Overview
At CKO Kickboxing, get ready to burn fat, reduce stress and tone up by punching and kicking real heavy bags. Fitness Kickboxing is the number one fat-burning, cardio exercise, with up to 1,200 calories burned during a one hour class. Our fun and engaging group fitness classes keep the punches and kicks basic to focus on the fitness aspect of your workout.
Since our kickboxing classes are for both beginner and advanced levels, each member can work out at their own pace. At CKO Kickboxing, real people use real heavy bags to get real results.
CKO Kickboxing has taken the training elements found in boxing and kickboxing and developed a total body workout. Our members work out at their own pace and our program caters to women and men of all ages and fitness levels. About 70% of our members are women, and we also offer classes for children and childcare centers during certain hours of the day. There's no contact or fighting in CKO; just a fun, safe way to get amazing results in a one-hour class.
Why Our Franchise?
Depending on your population density and market economics, our locations are between 2,000 and 5,000 square feet. With the high cost of real estate, our goal is to maximize every foot of space for generating revenue and always keeping monthly costs in mind. In addition to the residual revenue generated by memberships, we offer personal training. Every gym has a pro shop offering equipment and branded apparel for sale. You don't have to be an athlete to invest in CKO Kickboxing, but a passion for fitness is mandatory! If you're interested in changing lives, this is the perfect business for you!
As a franchisee of CKO Kickboxing, you'll be part of a growing group of dedicated franchisees across the country. We are totally dedicated to your success and offer the following assistance to help you reach your goals:
- You will have a protected territory - Find your location and we will negotiate on your behalf.
- Comprehensive franchise training is provided at our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- A regional trainer will visit your market and train your employees.
- Prior to opening, weekly calls will assist in opening your business.
- Once opened, weekly calls will measure the performance of your new business.
- Our vendor relationships will guarantee lowest prices in the industry.
- You will benefit from ongoing coaching and marketing support.