Min. Cash Required: $150,000.00
Named LA's Top Spa Destination by Elle Magazine.
From the minute you walk inside Kalologie's doors, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is there to treat our members and guests to the best of spa services all under one convenient roof. Kalologie 360 Spas combine the latest in rejuvenating skin care, restorative massage, and advanced aesthetic services. And because we offer extended hours, you can enjoy the benefit of spa services any day of the week.
Kalologie 360 Spas provide spa services and effective products with an attractive membership-based revenue model. Named an American Top-10 Spa Destination by Elle Magazine, Kalologie launches a Spa Franchise Opportunity unlike any other, offering treatments such as facials, massage, waxing and tanning, along with the latest in aesthetic retail products and accessories, including the award-winning Kalologie line of skin care products, seven days per week, with morning and evening appointment options standard.
And through the innovative Kalologie Spa Pass, members can benefit from special member-only pricing to help add to the satisfaction of visiting a Kalologie location each and every month!
Why Our Franchise?
Every franchise owner benefits from:
- Broad Service Offerings: Unlike massage-based franchisors that either focus on one spa service, or are now trying to offer "bolt-on" spa services such as facials and waxing, we have developed a core competency in these services, for years.
- Innovative Membership Pricing: The Kalologie Spa Pass is a flexible membership-based model that offers clients tangible value while providing franchisors with a steady revenue stream.
- Award-Winning Products: Maximize revenues with a proprietary product line renowned for innovation. Products include retail and professional lines to help maximize sales and repeat business.
- International Press: Renowned throughout the world for cutting-edge spa products and services, find out why Hollywood's elite flock to Kalologie for their spa product and service needs.
- Large Market: U.S. consumers spend billions annually on spa services.
Training Binds Our Commitment Spa design, leading products and services, a flexible membership, and effective marketing are all important elements of the Kalologie 360 system; however, without proper training, the 360 system would be incomplete. Franchisee training, starting with a comprehensive initial training, and continuing with grand opening assistance, ongoing seminars, and online support, is a key component to system success. With Kalologie, you will stand together with a team of professionals to help facilitate your business' success every step of the way.